Barossa Valley via Adelaide Hills Wineries Tour
PICK UP TIME 9.30am
MIN 2 - MAX 6
DURATION 8 HRS
Barossa Valley via Adelaide Hills WineryTour
Min 2, Maximum 6 Guests – approx. 8 hours in duration.
FORMAT FOR THE DAY
Cost: Call for price +61 438 388 883
In the Adelaide Hills, you’ll find South Australia’s oldest wine region, enjoy cool climate wines from Adelaide Hills to the hardy reds of the Barossa Valley. Mt Lofty Summit is the highest point which is 710 metres above sea level; the summit landing provides you with breathtaking views of the city’s landmarks and coastline. Visit the historic 1860’s Bridgewater Mill, the waterwheel still turns today. Hahndorf, Australia’s oldest surviving German settlement settled in 1840s; enjoy a break or take a stroll through the Village. The Barossa is referred to the Bordeaux, Napa and Tuscany regions. Visit a variety of iconic wineries, these regions are also home to a range of gourmet food producers and antique wares. See fascinating road-side stalls and farmers’ markets.
- Visit Mount Lofty Summit, lookout with panoramic views over Adelaide.
- Bridgewater Mill – See and the historic old flour mill, known as the ‘Old Rumbler’.
- Visit wineries for tastings in the Adelaide Hills region.
- Stroll through Hahndorf, an historic German settlement.
- Visit wineries for tastings in the Barossa Valley region.
- Maggie Beer for food tastings, coffee and tea (optional). This is where ‘The Cook and the Chef’ was filmed.
Our intimate tours include:
- Due to our personal relationships with the wineries you will enjoy FREE wine tastings at selected cellar doors.
- Indulge yourself in the privacy of your own modern luxury limousine.
- Lunch at a key iconic venue within the Region can be arranged upon request (own expense).
- Pick up and return from Adelaide, Adelaide Airport and the Port of Adelaide the region of your location.
Our tours encompass all facets of each region, visiting both iconic and boutique wineries as well as local attractions. Your accredited tour owner/operator has been in the industry for many years and at the beginning of the tour will ascertain which wine varieties interest you and will tailor the winery visits to suit your individual tastes.
FUN…ENTERTAINING…EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME!
“From the Meet and Greet where David asked us about the wines we normally drink, to the scenic tour and the divine wines we tried, it was the best day of our entire holiday. David is a wonderful and fun character that went out of his way to make sure we were enjoying both the wines but also the entire experience. Have recommended him to friends and will tour with him again when we come back to Adelaide. Thanks Mate!”Jeff & Liz Davenport
A fantastic private wine tour run by David. I can’t rave enough about David and he’s ‘magic van’ what we called his very well equipped van and the tour. David listened to what we wanted to do and drink and tailored the day around us. Lunch was included in the bill. We couldn’t believe how quickly the day went and were really happy with the vineyards we visited. David was knowledgeable and fun!”Tracey & Glenn Trelaoar